Welcome to the World Ancestor Village Marketplace!
Find strong and meaningful messaging on our shirts, hoodies, youth and baby clothes, flip-flops and drinkware, including home coffee/tea mugs, stainless travel mugs, glasses, flasks and a few more assorted items. Thanks for checking out our stores. And please send us creative selfies and groupies with our merchandise - we'd love to post them here!
Find concert theme clothing and drinkware that support Women, Water & Peace.and our beloved Ancestors! And visit our section for ► youth and baby Global Villagers!
“The designs are great!”
- Christine, New Hampshire, USA
≈ moja marketplace ≈
Make a statement for consent, safety, humanity and the protection of all sacred waters! Clothing and drinkware available. And visit our section for ► youth and babies!
Our Marketplace online stores offer a variety of shirt styles that we are excited to share with you:
- 100% cotton, tri-blend (polyester/cotton/rayon)
- tank tops, sleeveless, 3/4 & long sleevecrew, V & scoop neck
- plus (v & scoop neck) and jr. sizes
- sleeveless, short and long sleeve maternity
- adult and youth hoodies
- baby bodysuits and shirts
Marketplace Product Display:
All Store Sections display clothing generally in the following order -
- Women's (Plus Size near top)
- Maternity shirts
- ♦ Our design team is currently adding gender titles to the products to facilitate finding correct sizing for particular body types. We have had a policy of removing most of the gender designations as part of our philosophy, but upon further observation, we decided to add those titles to product names in parentheses. We at moja mediaworks recognize and respect all people on the gender spectrum and seek to conduct our business at the highest level of respect and functionality for all.
Water Holders: ~ email us! Supplies Limited! ~
Carry the healing, sacred energy of water with you, in your car, at your desk, wherever you go. Carry the blessing of the rain, of the oceans as we express and bring deeper awareness to the world that water IS life. We must protect the waters...as did our Ancestors...as will our children.